Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"My Heart aches..."

For all the people who care and the ones who do not...
Today as I was getting up in the early morning, I thought everything would turn just fine, after a couple of lunatics played Star Fox in my wretched knee. Anyway, I got up to watch the EURO as every important match in the football calendar. But I could not stand. I was thinking about Cesc, his talent and age. About Agüero, his talent and age, and Ramsey (new Arsenal signing) his talent and his girlfriend. So I was thinking about the things I do now since I am turning twenty next month. I have done nothing. I could, in some ways, be a first team choice in the most corrupt team in Mexico. But I am lying in my PC watching a dull game of Russia, finishing Atonement (I will give it back mijo!), and in this times I really think of my future. The hope is that the Maya calendar says the world finishes at 2011. It is not a matter of believings and the fact that I am a religious (which obviously I am not), Bu sometimes you got to hold on to something, especially in this times when you need strength, even if it is the Fate.

No comments: