Friday, November 27, 2009

Two Yeats





THANKS AGAIN!



Again, I would like to thank each visitor that has had the time to stop by and check the blog. Whether a casual visit, an enemy, another Google arrival or a loyal reader I'd like to thank the time and patience for visiting our blog. Today Deviations (well 23 days ago actually) has accomplished two years since its creation back in 2007. Times have been tough for the blog since I have not the required time to update the page, as I'd like, due to school issues. Still, I will upload each and every game played by Arsenal this season, as well as some criticism regarding the 70th anniversary of the death of William Butler Yeats, some reviews of books, records, films and more.







A full preview of the World Cup as well as a full coverage of the tournament, and the draw in one week's time, will be reviewed promptly. I'd like to thank many readers and I hope that with a little feedback we can achieve a better site for all of you. To this day, Shinystat has counted 10,577 page views and 8,274 visits.
Again I have made some upgrades in the way I write, especially in the appearance of the site. Yet again THANK YOU for the support and keeping my dream; to write about the things I love.

No comments: