Monday, May 31, 2010

At last a post


Two players that will play next month in South Africa.
[Photo: Bleacher Report]


It has been a torrid month. With Mexico's final European tour coming to an end in the upcoming week I've had a rough time updating Arsenal's match reports. I swear that by the 10th of June the page will fully be updated with the Gunners' reports as well as a quick World Cup preview and the typical Season Awards. I apologise again for the lack of interest.

I made an application for Soccernet's Correspondent job. Eventually some Mexican "journo" got it. It is crap reading, but it remind me of something: I need to be more committed and loyal to this blog, which in fact is all I have.

The stories regarding Cesc Fábregas and Barsa are known to everyone out there and the usual blogs cover in totality Laporta's wretched attempts. It'd be futile to sum up again what has been said. In the meantime, I'll leave you with one track of The National's newest album, High Violet. Enjoy, and get it. There's still some time before the World Cup begins and here at Deviations, we can't wait.


No comments: