Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Return





Phil Ball has returned. It should be no surprise that among the plethora of writers and journalists, he stands among the finest. His enquiries are nothing but pure brilliance and always has a critical opinion about a matter, whichever it is. His absence could be noted by many Soccernet users and while his replacement did a fairly good job, it was a mater of months to see him again posting with his natural wit and taste.

I really enjoy his weekly columns and some of his quotes are memorable. Strangely enough he missed one of the most dramatic seasons in the history of football, with Barcelona crowning in all fronts.

I will post the remaining U-21 UEFA tournament reviews as well as the Gold Cup, Arsenal's preseason and the ongoing season. I had a rough time on vacations and that is no excuse, dear reader, for such a delay in information. I will promptly resume tasks, since the World Cup is coming next year. Again, an apology and I suspect that around mid-September you will have the updated Arsenal weekly review. Until then, I will work on the remaining posts.





Cheers!

No comments: