Thursday, January 31, 2008

A game

I recently found myself named in a game which is very original and persuaded me into making my own. This one is of course, less in music quality and less brilliant like the ones I have seen, but it keeps the essence, which I think is the most important thing. The main point is to put a person a song which 'evokes', either with a remembrance or anything like it. So here it is:

-Eslaifer, 'In the Back Seat' Arcade Fire
-Dr. Herdez, 'Dancing with Myself' Billy Idol
-Dad, 'Get Back' The Beatles
-Lupecas, 'Let's Dance' David Bowie
-Memelas, 'Heart of Glass' Blondie
-Moy, 'Free as a Bird' The Beatles
-George, 'Insight' Joy Division
-Cuñis, 'City Girl' Kevin Shields
-Yeo, 'Roll with It' Oasis
-Erick, 'Killing an Arab' The Cure
-Jon, 'A Time to be Small' Interpol
-Pepao 2035, 'Ich Roque' Sportfreunde Stiller
-Alva Longa, 'Voyage 24 (phase one)' Porcupine Tree

No comments: